Hotel Reservation Closes:
5 January 2018
Advance Registration Closes:
5 January 2018
Radio Wireless Week 2018:
14 - 17 January 2018
About Radio & Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications.
RWW2018 will be held in Anaheim, California, 14 – 17 January 2018. The venue is located in the sun-splashed Southern California city, enjoys easy access to world-famous theme parks and attractions, celebrated restaurants, award-winning local craft breweries, specialty shops, pro sports, cultural museums, top entertainment and unlimited outdoor recreation, Anaheim is a great location for an event like RWW.
News & Announcement
Last Updated: 22 December 2017
- Registration is now open for RWW2018:
- Final Program(updated) is here:
- Internet of Things (IoT) Summit: RWW2018 will be holding a 1½ day 1st IEEE IoT Vertical and Topical Summit on Connectivity and Communications sponsored by the Multi-Society IEEE IoT Initiative and MTT-S.
- Microwaves, CubeSats, and Small Satellites: RWW2018 will have a one day workshop on Microwaves, CubeSats, and Small Satellites.
- Young Professionals : IEEE YP will host an interactive forum and networking event for young professionals in microwaves.
- MTT-S Winter Technical Meeting: The annual MTT-S Winter Technical Meeting held on Saturday prior to RWW Sunday Workshops at the same venue provides a forum for MTT-S Members and others to preview the Distinguished Microwave Lecturers (DML) Talks of newly elected DMLs for the Class of 2018-2020. Everyone is welcome to attend the talks at no charge.
- List of Companies who will exhibit at RWW2018.
- Presentation Templates for authors to present at RWW2018.
- Call for Papers for IEEE Transactions on MTT Special Issue on IEEE RWW2018 (to be published in October 2018)
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2018. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and included in IEEE Xplore. See call for papers (PDF) for details.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- TWIoS: Topics in space- and suborbital-based high-data-rate communications networks