Paper Summary Due:
31 July 2018
Late News Paper Summary Due:
20 September 2018
23 September 2018
Late News Accept/Reject Notice:
20 October 2018
Final Manuscript Due:
21 October 2018
Hotel Reservation Closes:
21 December 2018
Advance Registration Closes:
4 January 2019
Radio & Wireless Week 2019:
20 - 23 January 2019
About Radio & Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications. ARFTG also joins RWW2019 as a co-located conference.
RWW2019 will be held at Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Florida, 20 – 23 January 2019. The venue is located in one of the world's most visited tourist destinations - "The Theme Park Capital of the World", enjoys easy access to world-famous theme parks and attractions, celebrated restaurants, award-winning local craft breweries, specialty shops, pro sports, cultural museums, top entertainment and unlimited outdoor recreation, Orlando is a great location for an event like RWW.
News & Announcement
Last Updated: 5 January 2019
- Registration for all RWW2019 co-located conferences is now open:
- Final Program for RWW2019 is here:
- NVNA Users Forum (Mon, Jan 21, 8:30-10, Salon 11/12) and On-Wafer Users Forum (Mon, Jan 21, 10:30-12:00, Salon 11/12) are open to all interested people. No conference registration is required to attend these users forums!
- Presentation Templates are now available for authors to present at RWW2019
- ARFTG joins RWW2019 as one of co-located conferences.
- RWW2019 will host the 2nd IEEE IoT Vertical and Topical Summit following the successful 1st IEEE IoT Summit held within RWW2018.
- RWW2019 authors are invited to submit extended conference papers to IEEE Transactions on MTT (IEEE T-MTT) mini-Special Issue for RWW2019 to be published in October 2019.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2019. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and the conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library. See call for papers (PDF) for details.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- TWIoS: Topics in space- and suborbital-based high-data-rate communications networks