About Radio & Wireless Week
The 2025 IEEE Radio & Wireless Week (RWW2024) will be held during the week of 19 January 2025 in San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA. RWW consists of five related conferences focusing on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and devices technologies. RWW2025 is co-located with the 104th ARFTG Microwave Measurement Symposium. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for the state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications. In 2025, the IEEE MTT-S Latin America Microwave Conference (LAMC) will be co-located with RWW for the first time. After three days of intensive RWW input, you can stay at the venue for two more days of microwave theory and technology.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 6 February 2024
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2025. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and the conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library. Authors of papers presented at RWW2025 are also invited to submit an expanded version to the T-MTT Mini-Special Issue.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- SHaRC: Topics in RF equipment and technology for space- and suborbital systems