About Radio & Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications. ARFTG continues joining RWW2021 as a co-located conference.
RWW2021 will be held at Hard Rock Cafe in San Diego, California, 17 – 20 January 2021. The venue is located in the 2nd largest City in California and the 8th largest city in the US, often referred to as "America's Finest City". Renowned for its idyllic climate, 70 miles of pristine beaches and a dazzling array of world-class family attractions, San Diego is a great location for an event like RWW.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 21 July 2020
IEEE RWW2021 STATEMENT ON CORONAVIRUS
IEEE has been monitoring the developing COVID-19 outbreak. The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. After studying and evaluating the recent announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, the RWW conference will be organized in a hybrid format to allow people with travel restriction to attend the conference virtually. There is potential that this conference will move fully virtual.
- Greetings from RWW2021 General Chair: I would like to invite you join us in San Diego, CA USA 17-20 January 2021 for Radio and Wireless Week 2021 (RWW2021)...(Read more)
- Paper Submissions site is now open. Please read the Authors' Summary Submission Guide before proceeding your submission.
- ARFTG is co-locating again with RWW and presenting papers on many measurement-related topics.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2021. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and the conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- SHaRC: Topics in RF equipment and technology for space- and suborbital systems