About Radio & Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications. ARFTG continues joining RWW2021 as a co-located conference.
RWW2021 will be held fully virtual on 17 – 20 January 2021.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 25 September 2020
IEEE RWW2021 STATEMENT ON CORONAVIRUS
IEEE has been monitoring the developing COVID-19 outbreak. The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. After studying and evaluating the recent announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, the RWW2021 will be held fully virtual.
- Greetings from RWW2021 General Chair: I would like to invite you join us on 17-20 January 2021 for a virtual Radio and Wireless Week 2021 (RWW2021)... (Read more)
- Late News Paper Submissions site is now open. Please read the Authors' Summary Submission Guide before proceeding your submission.
- ARFTG is co-locating again with RWW and presenting papers on many measurement-related topics.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2021. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and the conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- SHaRC: Topics in RF equipment and technology for space- and suborbital systems