Paper Summary Due:
24 July 2018
23 September 2018
Final Manuscript Due:
21 October 2018
Hotel Reservation Closes:
27 December 2018
Advance Registration Closes:
6 January 2019
Radio Wireless Week 2019:
20 - 23 January 2019
About Radio & Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications. ARFTG will also join RWW2019 as a co-located conference.
RWW2019 will be held at Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Florida, 20 – 23 January 2019. The venue is located in one of the world's most visited tourist destinations - "The Theme Park Capital of the World", enjoys easy access to world-famous theme parks and attractions, celebrated restaurants, award-winning local craft breweries, specialty shops, pro sports, cultural museums, top entertainment and unlimited outdoor recreation, Orlando is a great location for an event like RWW.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2019. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and the conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library. See call for papers (PDF) for details.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- TWIoS: Topics in space- and suborbital-based high-data-rate communications networks