The 2024 IEEE Topical Conference on Wireless Sensors and Sensor Networks (WiSNet2024) will be a part of 2024 IEEE Radio and Wireless Week (RWW2024) which will be held in San Antonio, Texas, during the week of 21 January 2024.
Wireless sensors and wireless sensor networks are crucial components for manufacturing, structural health, security monitoring, environmental monitoring, smart agriculture, transportation, commercial applications, localization, tracking systems and other important and emerging applications. WiSNet2024 is intended to stimulate discussion and foster innovation on these components and applications.
Papers featuring innovative work are solicited in (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Wireless Sensors for Communication, Radar, Positioning and Imaging Applications
- Wireless Sensors for Localization and Tracking
- Wireless Integrated Sensors, Front-Ends and Building Blocks
- Wireless Sensors for Harsh Environments, Environmental, Health, Home and
- Wireless Sensors Networks, Smart Sensor Systems, and Autonomous Networking
- RFID Sensors and Sensor Tags
- Sensor Networks for Sensor Network Topologies and Sensor Network
- Coexistence, Synchronization and Scheduling in Hybrid and Social Networks
- Cryptography, Security, Privacy Issues in Ad-Hoc, Sensor and Mesh Networks
- Six-Port and Multi-Port Technology
- Internet of Things Hardware, Protocols and Applications
- Wireless Sensors Applications in Wearable Computing and Body Area Nets
- QoS Aware Design: Energy Optimization and Deployment Techniques Large, Dense and Dynamic Network Topologies
Call for papers (WiSNet2024) can be found here.
Paolo Mezzanotte, University of Perugia
Fabian Lurz, Hamburg University of Technology