The 2022 IEEE Space Hardware and Radio Conference (SHaRC 2022) will be a part of 2022 IEEE Radio and Wireless Week (RWW 2022) which will be held during the week of 16 January 2022 in Las Vegas, NV, USA.
The IEEE Space Hardware and Radio Conference (IEEE SHaRC) addresses new concepts, novel implementations, as well as emerging applications for space-based hardware for communications, earth observation, and other novel disruptive services. To meet recent needs, there has been a renaissance of interest and investment in space- and suborbital- based systems especially for high-data-rate communications networks. These new global satellite networks are disruptive, rely on new system and subsystem design paradigms, and are an enabler for many novel applications. The IEEE Space Hardware and Radio Conference provides a forum for discussions on this new frontier.
Papers featuring innovative work are solicited in (but not limited to) the following areas of the space hardware and systems:
- Cubesat, Micro- and Small-Satellite Hardware and Systems
- Satellite, High-Altitude Balloon and UAV Systems, Networks & Concepts
- Ground Stations, Terrestrial Systems and Mobile Communications Integration
- Space Electronics & Radiation Effects
- Antennas, Antenna Arrays and Multi-Antenna Systems
- Communication Systems, Inter-Satellite- and High-Data-Rate Links
- Mission Concepts, Large Constellations, Orbital Configurations & Operations
- Geolocation & Satellite Navigation
- Sensing and Earth Observation
- Frequency Spectrum Allocations, International Regulations & Standards
Call for papers (ShaRC 2022) can be found here.
Markus Gardill, Julius Maximilians University Würzburg
Maximilian C. Scardelletti, NASA Glenn Research Center
SHaRC2022 Publicity Chair
Sarah Dever, NASA Glenn Research Center