About Radio & Wireless Week
The 2023 IEEE Radio & Wireless (RWW2023) will be held during the week of 22 January 2023 in Las Vegas, NV, USA. RWW consists of five related conferences focusing on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and devices technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for the state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 9 June 2023
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2023. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and the conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library. Authors of papers presented at RWW 2023 are also invited to submit an expanded version to the T-MTT Mini-Special Issue.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- SHaRC: Topics in RF equipment and technology for space- and suborbital systems