The 2025 IEEE Topical Conference on RF/Microwave Power Amplifiers for Radio and Wireless Applications (PAWR2025) will be a part of 2025 IEEE Radio and Wireless Week (RWW2025) which will be held at Sheraton Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto Rico during the week of 19 January 2025.
Power amplifiers are often the most critical component of RF/microwave communications systems and consequently the focus of intense research to achieve increased linearity and power efficiency. New forms of power amplification are being developed to meet the needs of the wireless communication equipment industry and the world’s demand for greater information transmission. PAWR2025 will feature tracks on RF/microwave Power Amplifiers. Papers featuring innovative work are solicited in (but not limited to) the following areas of RF/microwave power amplifier technology:
- High Power/Wideband Active Devices
- Power Amplifiers for Mobile, Avionics and Space
- Modeling and Characterization
- Advanced Circuit Design and Topologies
- Green Power Amplifier Technology
- Integration Technology
- Packaging and Reliability
- Linearization and Efficiency Enhancement Techniques
- Applications, Novel Architectures and System Analysis
Call for Paper (PAWR2025) can be found here.
John Dooley, Maynooth University
Gregor Lasser, Chalmers University