The 2021 IEEE Topical Conference on RF/Microwave Power Amplifiers for Radio and Wireless Applications (PAWR2021) will be a part of 2021 IEEE Radio and Wireless Week (RWW2021) which will be held virtually in the week of 17 January 2021.
Power amplifiers are often the most critical component of RF/microwave communications systems and consequently the focus of intense research to achieve increased linearity and power efficiency. New forms of power amplification are being developed to meet the needs of the wireless communication equipment industry and the world's demand for greater information transmission. PAWR2021 will feature tracks on RF/microwave Power Amplifiers. Papers featuring innovative work are solicited in (but not limited to) the following areas of RF/microwave power amplifier technology:
- High Power/Wideband Active Devices
- Power Amplifiers for Mobile, Avionics and Space
- Modeling and Characterization
- Advanced Circuit Design and Topologies
- Green Power Amplifier Technology
- Integration Technology
- Packaging and Reliability
- Linearization and Efficiency Enhancement Techniques
- Applications, Novel Architectures and System Analysis
Call for Paper (PAWR2021) can be found here.
Christian Fager, Chalmers University of Technology
Vaclav Valenta, ESA/ESTEC