About Radio & Wireless Week
The 2024 IEEE Radio & Wireless Week (RWW2024) will be held during the week of 21 January 2024 in San Antonio, TX, USA. RWW consists of five related conferences focusing on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and devices technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for the state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 15 September 2023
- Greetings from RWW2024 General Chair: Welcome to the 19th IEEE Radio & Wireless Week (RWW) to be held during the week of 21 January 2024 in San Antonio, TX, USA!… (Read more)
- Submission site for Late News summary is now open. Please refer to Authors’ Summary Submission Guide.
- RWW2024 has secured NSF funding to provide travel support for graduate students from US universities to present their accepted papers at RWW2024, each with $1000 travel grant.
- Authors of all papers relevant to topics of interest of T-MTT presented at the RWW and ARFTG will be invited to submit an expanded version of their papers to the T-MTT Mini-Special Issue.The due date for the paper submission will be February 15, 2024 and the expected publication will be in October 2024.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2024. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and the conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library. Authors of papers presented at RWW2024 are also invited to submit an expanded version to the T-MTT Mini-Special Issue.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- SHaRC: Topics in RF equipment and technology for space- and suborbital systems