Paper Summary Due:
24 July, 2015
Final Manuscript Due:
Hotel Reservation Closes:
Advance Registration Closes:
Radio Wireless Week 2016:
24 - 27 January, 2016
About Radio Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications.
RWW2016 will be held at the JW Marriott in Austin, Texas, 24 – 27 January 2016. The venue is located in the heart of the downtown area, two blocks from the Austin Convention Center, and within walking distance of enticing restaurants and bars, the Capitol, and exciting attractions. Home to many wireless semiconductor, aerospace and defense companies, as well as world class universities, Austin is a great location for an event like RWW.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 21 January 2015
- Greetings from the General Chair of the Radio & Wireless Week 2015: I have the great honor and pleasure to invite you to the 2015 IEEE Radio Wireless Week (RWW). This will be the ninth RWW and we return to San Diego, California area for the second time since 2007. Read more...
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2016. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and included in IEEE Xplore. See call for papers (PDF) for details.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- BioWireleSS: Topics in biomedical application of RF and microwaves
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications