Welcome to the RWW2015 website!
Latest News: 18 August 2014
- Call for papers! Authors are invited to submit novel wireless papers to the most interdisciplinary RF/microwave/wireless conference! Please see call for papers(PDF) for more details!
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- BioWireleSS: Topics in biomedical application of RF and microwaves
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- RWW 2015 will be accepting Late News submissions for a week from September 5-12. Late New accept/reject notices will be sent out September 15.