Paper Summary Due:
24 July 2015
7 September 2015
Final Manuscript Due:
26 October 2015
Hotel Reservation Closes:
6 January 2016
Advance Registration Closes:
6 January 2016
Radio Wireless Week 2016:
24 - 27 January 2016
About Radio Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications.
RWW2016 will be held at the JW Marriott in Austin, Texas, 24 – 27 January 2016. The venue is located in the heart of the downtown area, two blocks from the Austin Convention Center, and within walking distance of enticing restaurants and bars, the Capitol, and exciting attractions. Home to many wireless semiconductor, aerospace and defense companies, as well as world class universities, Austin is a great location for an event like RWW.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 15 April 2015
- Greetings from the General Chair of the Radio & Wireless Week 2016: I have the great honor and pleasure to invite you to the 2016 IEEE Radio Wireless Week (RWW2016). This will be the 10th anniversary of RWW and the second time in Austin, Texas since 2007. Read more...
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2016. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and included in IEEE Xplore. See call for papers (PDF) for details.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- BioWireleSS: Topics in biomedical application of RF and microwaves
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications