Welcome to the RWW2015 website!
Latest News: 25 July 2014
- Call for papers! Authors are invited to submit novel wireless papers to the most interdisciplinary RF/microwave/wireless conference! Please see call for papers(PDF) for more details!
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- BioWireleSS: Topics in biomedical application of RF and microwaves
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- To enable more authors to submit their high quality papers to the IEEE RWW 2015 and its topical sub-conferences, the abstract submission deadline has been extended to Monday (July 28, 2014) midnight Hawaii time.