Paper Summary Due:
25 July, 2014
16 September, 2014
Final Manuscript Due:
14 November, 2014
Hotel Reservation Closes:
2 January 2015
Advance Registration Closes:
5 January 2015
Radio Wireless Week 2015:
25 - 28 January, 2015
About Radio Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications.
RWW2015 will be held at the Omni Hotel in San Diego, California, 25 – 28 January 2015. The venue is located in the heart of the historic Gaslamp Quarter, a walkable area filled with restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Home to many wireless semiconductor, aerospace and defense companies, as well as world class universities, San Diego is a great location for an event like RWW.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 21 January 2015
- Greetings from the General Chair of the Radio & Wireless Week 2015: I have the great honor and pleasure to invite you to the 2015 IEEE Radio Wireless Week (RWW). This will be the ninth RWW and we return to San Diego, California area for the second time since 2007. Read more...
- Registration is now open for RWW2015:
- Final Program is here.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2015. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and included in IEEE Xplore. See call for papers (PDF) for details.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- BioWireleSS: Topics in biomedical application of RF and microwaves
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications