Paper Summary Due:
25 July 2017
Final Manuscript Due:
Hotel Reservation Closes:
Advance Registration Closes:
Radio Wireless Week 2018:
14 - 17 January 2018
About Radio & Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications.
RWW2018 will be held in Anaheim, California, 14 – 17 January 2018. The venue is located in the sun-splashed Southern California city, enjoys easy access to world-famous theme parks and attractions, celebrated restaurants, award-winning local craft breweries, specialty shops, pro sports, cultural museums, top entertainment and unlimited outdoor recreation, Anaheim is a great location for an event like RWW.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 25 January 2017
Call For Papers for the IEEE RWW 2017 Mini-Special Issue in IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques
(to be published September 2017)
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2018. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and included in IEEE Xplore. See call for papers (PDF) for details.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- TWIoS: Topics in space- and suborbital-based high-data-rate communications networks