Paper Summary Due:
15 August 2016
16 September 2016
Final Manuscript Due:
30 October 2016
Hotel Reservation Closes:
20 December 2016
Advance Registration Closes:
Radio Wireless Week 2017:
15 - 18 January 2017
About Radio Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications.
RWW2017 will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Phoenix, Arizona, 15 – 18 January 2017. The venue is located in the vibrant heart of the Southwest cosmopolitan city, enjoys easy access to the best of Phoenix, surrounded by panoramic city and valley views, delicious dining and new experiences, Phoenix is a great location for an event like RWW.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 28 July 2016
- Greetings from the General Chair of the Radio & Wireless Week 2017: I have the great honor and pleasure to invite you to the 2017 IEEE Radio & Wireless Week (RWW2017). This will be the 11th anniversary of RWW and the second time in Phoenix, Arizona since 2006. Read more...
- The deadline for Paper Summary submission is extended to 15 August 2016. Please read Authors' Guide for Summary Submission for details. .
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2017. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and included in IEEE Xplore. See call for papers (PDF) for details.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- TWIoS: Topics in space- and suborbital-based high-data-rate communications networks